We invite owners, founders and their spouses to join us in creating a plan of development, succession and transition for their successful companies into long-term successful family companies. Over a two-day training course, participants will have an opportunity to put together a plan of development, succession and transition for their family companies, using the tools and methodology created by the ASEE Centre for the Development of Family Companies.
The goal of the two-day course is to master the steps needed to turn successful private companies into successful family companies.
The result of the two days of work will be a first version of the plan of development, succession and transition for your family company.
Practical work will consist of steps that the founder needs to take before the reins of the company can be handed over.
- Professionalisation of the company
- Transfer of administration and management
- Career plan for successors
- Training successors
- Career plan for founders
- Legal aspects of ownership
- Family policies
- Family forum
The goal of the two days is to master the steps needed to turn successful private companies into successful family companies.
The result of the two days of work will be a first version of the plan of development, succession and transition for family companies.
Rad će voditi iskusni konsultanti Centra za razvoj porodičnih kompanija ASEE :
- Boris Vukić, partner and co-founder of Adizes SEE. Since 1996 he has been helping companies transition from entrepreneurship to professional management. Even then, though himself not realising it until the last few years, he consciously and wholeheartedly felt the need to work with founders to find them, their companies and their children a proper place.
- Petar Grković, legal advisor ASEE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, we will be happy to answer your questions and advise you in more detail in this area.